$150 for the first child and $75 for each additional child. One month’s tuition is due at registration (applied to May 2019). This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you register after the school year begins, your first month and last month tuition plus the registration fee are due at registration. This NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Tuition (One Child)
- 2 Days | $191/month
- 3 Days | $250/month
- 4 Days | $332/month
- 5 Days | $383/month
If you have more than one child in our program, the first child pays full tuition and any additional children receive a 10% discount.
School Year 2018-2019
Days of Operation
Monday through Friday | August 27, 2018 - May 22, 2019
Hours of Operation
9 am to 1 pm (children bring lunch and snack)
PARENT'S MORNING OUT (18 Months - 3 Years)
- Beginning Buds | 18 Months - 2 Years | 2 Day Option (Tues/Thurs)
- Little Sprouts | 2-3 Years | 2 Day Option, (Tues/Thurs)
- Little Sprouts | 2-3 Years | 3 Day Option, (Tues/Thurs/Fri)
PRESCHOOL (3-5 Years)
- PK-3 | 3-4 Years | 3 Day Option (Tues/Thurs/Fri)
- PK-3 | 3-4 Years | 4 Day Option (Mon-Thurs)
- PK-4 | 4-5 Years | 4 Day Option (Mon-Thurs)
- PK-4 | 4-5 Years | 5 Day Option (Mon-Fri)
- Currently enrolled students and members of Alpharetta Presbyterian Church are given first priority on waiting lists.
- Fees are due on the 1st of the month and cannot be refunded for illness, temporary absences or holidays.
- One month’s notice is requested if withdrawal is necessary during the school year.
- APC reserves the right to withdraw any child if we feel that his/her needs cannot be met by our program.
- All Parents Morning Out (PMO) children must be walking.
- All Preschool children must be potty trained.
- All children must have a current immunization record “Gold Card” (form 3231) on file to start the program.
- All classes are determined by the child’s age on September 1. For example, you must be three on or before September 1 to be in a 3-year-old class. You must be two on or before September 1 to be in a 2-year-old class.
- APC Dayschool has a state license exemption issued by Bright From the Start.
Forms & Documents
Important information & registration form:
Class schedule and fee information.
Information about our school; required reading for all parents.
Use this form when registering your child for the Dayschool. Complete all fields on the form (marked in red), then print completed form and submit with all required fees to the Dayschool Office. This form cannot be submitted online.
Please complete these five (5) forms and submit to the Dayschool Office at registration:
2018-19 Supply Lists
Provided in April 2018